Friday, October 23, 2015

Kelly Kelly Talks about a Possible WWE Return:

Kelly Kelly Talks about a Possible WWE Return:
Source: WetPaint

Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly,recently did an interview with WetPaint.com to promote the debut season of her reality show “WAGS” on E!

During the interview, Kelly Kelly revealed that former WWE Divas Layla and Maryse will be two of her bridesmaids at her wedding, which will take place on January 30th.
She also commented further on a possible WWE return and had the following to say:
“Never say never. I loved being in the WWE and I owe a lot of my success and where I came in my career to them. So I would never rule out a return — maybe a one-night only thing, you never know!”

UPDATE:
Kelly Kelly, spoke with NHL’s Montreal Canadians website. Blank now stars on the E! Network reality show WAGS. She had the following to say about a possible return to the WWE:
I miss entertaining and performing for sure. I’d love to do something along those lines. WAGS has been amazing because I’ve been able to have fun and be myself and still kind of entertain, but in a different way. It’s been great. If they ever ask me to come back and do a one-time thing like a Summerslam or a Wrestlemania, I definitely wouldn’t be opposed to it. I’m still young, I feel I still could go out there and wrestle. You never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment